PALVELUEHDOT – LYHYT VERSIO
Hyödynnämme antamiasi tietoja sinun ja eläimesi parhaaksi.
Tarvitsemme sinulta luvan tietojesi käyttöön, jotta voimme tuottaa sinulle hyötyjä ja etuja. Käyttämällä palveluamme annat meille oikeuden käsitellä eläimesi tietoja, kuten terveys ja käyttäytyminen, sekä muita itse raportoimiasi tietoja, kuten eläimesi sukutausta ja käyttö. Käytämme tietojasi:
1. Analyyseissämme tuottaaksemme sinulle omia tai palveluverkostomme palveluita
2. Analyyseissämme tuottaaksemme sinulle lisätietoja eläimestäsi
3. Määritelläksemme sopisiko eläimesi tekemiimme tutkimuksiin tai kyselyhin
4. Seurataksemme tuotteidemme ja palveluidemme käyttöä sekä parantaaksemme ja kehittääksemme uusia palveluita
Me emme myy tai anna sinua yksilöivää tietoa kolmansille osapuolille tutkimus- tai muuhun käyttöön ilman erikseen antamaasi lupaa. Meillä on velvollisuus poistaa sinun ja eläimesi tiedot järjestelmästämme, jos pyydät meitä tekemään niin.
Halutessasi sinulla on mahdollisuus jakaa tietojasi järjestelmästämme muille käyttäjille tai yhteistyökumppaneille, kuten esimerkiksi eläinlääkäreille. Jakaminen tapahtuu vain, kun annat siihen erikseen luvan.
Me voimme käyttää ja jakaa tietojasi nimettömänä osana toisilta käyttäjiltä saadun yhdistetyn nimettömän tiedon kanssa. Sinua tai eläintäsi ei voi tunnistaa tämän tiedon perusteella.
Otamme sinun ja eläimesi turvallisuuden vakavasti ja teemme mittavia toimia tietojesi turvallisuuden takaamiseksi. Jatkuvasti ylläpidettävät toiminnot hallinnossa, teknologiassa ja laitteistoissa on tarkoitettu estämään luvaton pääsy tietoihin, tiedon häviäminen, tuohoutuminen tai ei-haluttu muuttuminen järjestelmissämme. Pyydämme sinua kuitenkin huomioimaan, että Internet ei koskaan ole 100%:sti turvallinen.
SIVUJEN KÄYTTÖTIEDOT JA EVÄSTEET
Yhtiön verkkosivuilla käytetään evästeitä (cookies).
• Evästeiden avulla käyttäjälle voidaan esimerkiksi kertoa, mitä sivustolla on tapahtunut sen jälkeen, kun käyttäjä oli siellä edellisen kerran. Tällaisten evästeiden avulla voidaan myös kerätä tilastotietoa tai tallentaa käyttäjän käyttäjätunnus ja/tai salasana, joilla hän kirjautuu palveluun. Tieto tallentuu sivuston ylläpitäjän määrittämäksi ajaksi.
• Istuntokohtaisia evästeitä käytetään, kun käyttäjä vierailee sivustolla. Nämä evästeet tallentuvat väliaikaisesti sivuston käyttäjän tietokoneelle ja pyyhkiytyvät automaattisesti pois, kun käyttäjä sulkee selaimen. Tällaisten evästeiden avulla ylläpidetään väliaikaisia asetuksia, joita ovat esimerkiksi kieli, CSS ja vastaavat. Niiden avulla voidaan myös helpottaa sivustolla navigointia.
Emme tallenna henkilön tunnistamisen mahdollistavia tietoja evästeisiin. Evästeiden käytön perusteella kävijöitä ei voida tunnistaa eikä henkilötietoja tallenneta. Eväste ei vaikuta tietoturvaan, eikä se voi levittää viruksia tai haittaohjelmia.
Petsofi sivusto käyttää evästeitä sivuston toimintojen ohjaamiseen, tilastointiin ja istuntojen hallinnointiin. Jos et hyväksy evästeiden käyttöä, voit muuttaa selaimesi asetuksia siten, että selain automaattisesti hylkää evästeiden tallentamisen tai että sivusto kysyy sinulta jokaisella käyttökerralla erikseen, haluatko tallentaa evästeen. Voit myös poistaa aiemmin tallennetut evästeet selaimestasi.
Jos sinulla on kysyttävää tietosuojakäytännöistämme, ole hyvä ja laita viestiä osoitteeseen firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alta voit lukea pitemmän version Palveluehdoistamme (englanniksi).
FULL VERSION OF TERMS OF SERVICE
Petsofi Oy (the “Company”) is entitled to produce the Services in accordance with the Agreement as it deems appropriate and to use Subcontractors in the provision of Services. By using the Services Customer accepts these terms and conditions.
The Company is entitled to temporarily disable the Service or its part or to interrupt the provision of the Service if it is necessary for maintenance, hardware installation, public order and security, excessive load of the system or any other necessary reason. The Company attempts to keep the interruption as short as possible and to minimize the inconvenience of the Customer. The Company does not provide any direct or indirect warranties of the Service’s functionality or features and does not warrant that the Service will be operationally terminated or error-free.
The Company is entitled to make changes to the Services, the use of the Service and the technology. The shortcut is entitled to terminate the provision of the Service or its property for a justified reason.
The Company attempts when it is reasonably possible to inform any changes to the Service that are relevant to the Customer or the termination of the Service or its feature. The changes will take effect as soon as they are implemented.
After obtaining notice of termination or substantial change to the Service, the Customer has the right to terminate the Contract. The termination has to be made within 14 days from the notice to be legally binding. The minor changes made by the Company in the Services, the use of the Service or the technology do not entitle the Customer to terminate the Contract if the changes do not substantially impair Customer Services.
The Company is responsible for the intellectual property and other rights necessary for the content of the Software included in the Service and in the Service. The Company reserves all rights to the Content of the Service unless otherwise stated in the Service.
The Company is not responsible for the contents of the Service or its authenticity, except for the content of the Company’s data itself. The Company has the right not to disclose or delete any material from the Service which, in its view, is contrary to law or good practice or is harmful or harmful to Company, other users of the Service or a third party.
CUSTOMER RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By this agreement, customers are granted non-exclusive access to the Services listed in the Agreement. Customer is responsible for the use of the Service in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Customer has no right to resell the Service described in this agreement nor to discontinue the rights of use.
Customer is responsible for ensuring that he or she has all the necessary copyrights and other rights and / or the rightholder’s consent to the material that he or she publishes in the Service and to any other material he or she is sending, transmitting, or storing to the Service. The Customer is responsible for not to breach for any third party’s rights, goodwill or the law or authority’s regulations, and that the material is not offensive, insulting, abusive, criminal, untruthful, or that may cause interference, jams or other interruptions to the Service. The Company is entitled, without consulting the Customer, to remove or prevent the use of the above mentioned material. The Customer shall be liable for all damages caused by any such activity.
CUSTOMER IDENTITY INFORMATION
The Customer must, before the Service is opened, provide Customer Information for the Company. The Customer shall be responsible for the accuracy of the information and the Customer shall immediately notify the change of Customer information to the Company.
The Company has the right to choose the Service user’s usernames, passwords, web addresses and other necessary identifiers. This information can be changed at Customer’s request for payment. The Company is entitled to change the identity Information if required by the authority, data security, service or technical reasons. The Company will promptly notify the Customer of changes to the identity Information.
The identity information will be sent to the email address associated with the customer information. Customer is responsible for managing and distributing IDs for users in their organization.
Customer agree to keep the username and password in special care and is responsible for the confidentiality. Customer should not disclose username or password to a third party.
Customer is responsible for the use of the Service with the username and password. If the Customer has reason to suspect username or password has become into a possession of a third party, the Customer shall immediately notify the Company and request Company to replace immediately username and / or password.
The Customer is responsible for the misuse of these identity data. If Customer’s personal identifiers are used by more than one user, the Company has the right to charge other users retroactively in accordance with the valid price list.
LACK OF CONFORMITY
Lack of conformity arises if the service is substantially different from the features defined in the Agreement or service description and this discrepancy makes it difficult to use the Service.
The customer must immediately notify the Company of the defect he or she detects. The error correction and repair work is done by the Company. The error in the service is limited to the correction of the fault or the reinstatement of the Service. Maintenance does not cover the correction of a fault that is caused by Customer’s actions.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
The parties have the right to terminate the Agreement with one (1) month notice period.
Termination must be made in writing or by e-mail using the contact information mentioned in the Agreement.
A party is entitled to terminate the Agreement immediately if another party materially violates the terms of the contract. An essential late payment is considered to be a material breach of contract terms.
The Company has the right to terminate the agreement immediately if Customer’s services have been closed for 1 month, or if Customer’s material published in the Service is violating law or is against good practices or otherwise harmful.
Disassembly must be made in writing or by e-mail using the contact information mentioned in the contract.
TRANSFER OF AGREEMENT
The Customer has no right to transfer the Agreement without the prior written consent of the Company.
1. We collect information when you register an account, self-report information through surveys, forms, features or applications, use our Services, upload your own content to our Services, use social media connections and features, refer your contacts to us, share information through various interactions with us and our partners, and via cookies and similar tracking technologies
2. We use information in general (i) to provide, analyze and improve our Services, (ii) as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, including for marketing and advertising purposes, (iii) to protect the security and safety of our company, employees, and customers as we reasonably believe is permitted by laws and regulations, (iv) to comply with laws and regulations we are subject to, and (v) when you consent, for research purposes, the results of which could be used to develop therapeutics.
By using our Services, you consent to your animal’s information, such as information about its health, behavior information, and self-reported information such as breed and usage details (where you provide it) being used by us to:
1. analyze and provide you with our Services;
2. analyze and provide you with information about your animal(s)
3. determine whether you would be suitable to take part in surveys, polls or questionnaires that we are conducting; and
4. monitor and improve existing products or services that we offer or to develop new products and services
We will not use your sensitive information without your consent unless: (i) the information has been anonymized or aggregated so that you or your animal cannot reasonably be identified as an individual; or (ii) a legal obligation requires us to use it in some way e.g. a court order requires us to disclose the information.
CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. By using our Services, you consent to the storing and processing of your personal and animal information. We use a range of measures to safeguard information but these countries may have laws that are different from those of your country of residence. You also consent to your personal and animal information, being transferred in the event of a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or other transaction or proceeding. In such a case, your information would be used as set out in any pre-existing Privacy Statement.
2. We will not sell, lease, or rent your individual-level information to any third-party or to a third-party for research purposes without your explicit consent.
3. We give you the ability to share information with other individuals through features. You will always need to take a positive action to share your information.
4. You may independently decide to disclose your information to friends and/or family members, veterinary doctors, other animal health care professionals, or other individuals outside our Services, including through third-party services such as social networks and third-party apps that connect to our website and mobile apps through our application programming interface (”API”); always review the privacy policies of third-party apps and services before sharing your information.
5. We may share anonymized and aggregate information with third-parties; anonymized and aggregate information is any information that has been stripped of your name and contact information and aggregated with information of others or anonymized so that you or your animal cannot reasonably be identified as an individual.
6. We will use your individual level information and share it with third-parties for scientific research purposes only if you sign a research Consent Document. Note that we will disclose your individual-level information only if we obtain additional explicit consent from you.
7. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
The Company reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to this Agreement, we will post the revised Agreement on the www.petsofi.com -website and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Agreement. We will also provide you with notice of the vital modification by email at least thirty (30) days before the date they become effective. If you disagree with the revised Agreement, you may cancel your Account. If you do not cancel your Account before the date the revised Agreement becomes effective, your continued access or use of the Service will constitute acceptance of the revised Agreement.
PETSOFI OY CUSTOMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
1. Registrar: Petsofi Oy, Business ID FI27730433, Address: Hommanäsintie 109, 04170 PAIPPINEN
2. Contact person in registered matters: Data protection officer Laura Laakso, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Name of the register: Petsofi Oy’s customer register
4. Purpose of handling the personal data
The primary criterion for handling personal data is the case-law relationship between Petsofi Oy’s customer and Petsofi Oy, the customer’s consent, the assignment given by the customer or any other relevant connection.
Personal data can be processed for the following purposes: Management, implementation, development and follow-up of customer relationship, customer service and related communications and marketing, research and other data-collection, implementation of market surveys and research surveys.
5. Data content of the register
The following may be stored, for example: Name, nickname, personal identification number, customer number, gender, language, animals, address, telephone number,
e-mail address and other necessary contact information. Service usage and purchasing information, communication implementation information in different transaction channels, such as online services and automated service. Content provided by a registered user, such as customer feedback and self-reported information. Other wishes or notes about professionals, services, business units, and other things. Bans, restrictions, consents and other choices. Other customer-related information such as customer-related information on the use of websites, such as a user’s IP address, time of visit, visited pages, available browser type (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox), the web address from which the user has come to the web page and the server from which the user has accessed the web page. The necessary information regarding the use of identification and certification tools and services. Data processing information, such as a record date and a data source.
6. Storage time of personal data
Petsofi retains identifiable personal data in the customer register until the customer relationship between the registered and the Petsofi can be considered terminated.
7. Regular data sources
Information is obtained primarily from the following sources: Information given by registered self, registered customer relationship, service usage, communication and transactional events. A third party (e.g. veterinarians) providing identification, verification, address, update, credit or other similar service. Population Register Center, other register centers and other known systems.
8. Regulatory disclosures ad transfer of information to the EU or ETA
The information is disclosed to the Petsofi for the uses described in section 4 of this Privacy Statement. Customer data may be transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, including the US, in accordance with and within the limits set by the data protection legislation.
9. Description of the principles of the registration protection
Possible manual material is kept in a locked place where only people with a right of access can access it. Access to digital material is limited to the personal username and password of a legitimate employee, practitioner or partner. There are different levels of user privileges, and each user is given a sufficient, but most restrictive, access to the task.
As part of the processing of personal data stored in the customer register, Petsofi can also use the information for profiling purposes. The profiling is carried out by creating a registered customer identifier, which can be used to combine various information about sign-up generated when a service is used. A profile created as described above can then be compared, for example, with other registered profiles. The purpose of the profiling is to find out the demand for services and customer behavior or research purposes.
11. Right of the registered to object handling and direct marketing of Personal data (Right to prohibit)
The Registered has right to object to the profiling and other processing of personal data. A registered person may submit an objection in accordance with section 13 of this Privacy Statement. The registrant must specify the specific situation on which he or she objects the processing. Petsofi may refuse to make a request for objection based on the grounds laid down by law.
12. Other rights concerning personal data of a registered
Right to Access Information (Right of Inspection): The registered has the right to check what information has been deposited in the Customer Register. The request for verification must be made in accordance with section 13 of this Privacy Statement. The right of inspection may be refused in accordance with the law.
The right of the registered to request correction, removal or limitation of the information: The customer can update his or her own basic data on the service. Insofar as the data subject or the user can act on his own, he or she shall without undue delay, after having been informed of the error or, to rectify, delete or supplement the incorrect, unnecessary, incomplete or obsolete information in the register. Insofar as the data subject is unable to correct the data itself, the repair request is made in accordance with section 13 of this Privacy Statement.
The right to transfer data from one system to another: If registered has supplied information in the customer register, the registered has the right to obtain such information for himself in a form that can be readily readable and the registered has right to transfer this information to another registrar.
The right of the registered to appeal to the supervisory authority: The registered has the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if the controller fails to comply with applicable data protection rules.
Other Rights: If personal data is being processed on the basis of the consent of the registered, the registered has the right to withdraw his or her consent by notifying Petsofi in accordance with section 13 of this Privacy Statement.
13. Contact information
In all matters relating to the processing of personal data, the registered must contact Petsofi Oy, Finland. Petsofi may, if necessary, request registered to specify his or her request in writing and the identity of the registered may be verified if necessary before taking any action.